• Office/Lab Assistance-$18hr Monday-Thursday 6am-4:30pm to assist in a duel role helping with administration in the office and production within the warehouse. Send resume’s for review
• Packers-$15hr Monday-Friday 8am-5pm overtime mandatory if needed. Clean and pack household materials after a flood or fire Temps will be loading trucks with boxes once packing is complete
• Loader $15hr Monday-Friday 8am-5pm Heavy lifter Responsible for loading and unloading furniture at storage facility. Heavy lifter only Ball Ground area
Pool Maintenance Techs (1 position open)$15hr 7:30am-3:30pm Cell phone and Truck will be provided to maintain pools and spas $1 increase every year worked Dress Code pants & work boots Pending Interview Located in Ball Ground Clean Background Required sending profiles
• Container Offload – 4 needed Monday-Friday / first shift 8am-5pm/ $15 per hour / Canton 4 positions needed Assist in receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, and keeping the warehouse clean. Sweeping, mopping, and dusting are required. Must be able to lift 75lbs continuously. Containers are not climate controlled.
• Loader-$16hr Monday-Friday 6pm-2:30am 2 associates to work in the parcel loading area on our swing shift. Constant bending, lifting, and standing performing reverse Tetris on our FedEx and UPS trucks. On hold
• Restoration Workers-Monday-Friday 7am until job is complete $14hr temps needed to pack household furniture/items damaged due to fire, flood or natural disaster lite or heavy lifters 4 positions available Please send profiles and backgrounds to Cody
• Mixer – 1 positions available on 2nd Heavy lifter to mix compounds per recipe Must be able to accurately measure per instruction and operated lift truck PFT test required
• Press Operator –
• 1 positions available train on 2ndt train on 2nd
• 1 operator for 3rd train on 1st move to 3rd
• Inspectors- 1st 0 needed 2nd 3 needed 3rd 2 needed $12 per hour Inspecting auto parts
• Mold repair Tech (tool room) 7am-3pm M-F $23-$25hr BOE Must be able to tig weld stainless steel in low heat Operate hand tools saws, and grinder. Knowledge in micrometers, calipers, depth micrometers, and gage pins. CNC exp. a plus
• Extrusion Operators / Canton Bonus will be awarded when production goals are met on each shift, they will range from $100-$200
• 0 positions on “A” shift – 7:30am-3pm $15.50 0 for “B” shift-3pm-11pm $16.00 0 for “C” shift – 11pm to 7:30am $16.50hr All extrusion positions are full
• Maintenance Technician-$20hr Monday-Friday 2nd shift Ability to read all blue prints, 3 phase electrical training, experience in troubleshooting PLC’s Must be a skilled welder Send resume
1) 3 Fab Helpers/Apprentices needed 6am-2:30pm $16-$18 hourly
2) Machine operators $16-$18hr 6am-2:30
1) 2 Material Handlers Stacker $15
2) 1 Shipping Technician $15.00+
• Riders-$13hr-$15 Monday-Friday 6-7am to 3-5pm Heavy Lifter to work on survey crew Looking for a quick learner and be able to upload/download coordinates Temp with assist crew leads as well
• Line Operator-Floater $12hr Monday-Friday 7:30-4pm Lite or Heavy lifter to check caps and labels coming down the line Stacking and wrapping cases once complete
• Interns Monday-Friday pay BOE We are looking for fresh graduates interested in international business. Willingness and passion about international business and true openness to learn and grow.
• Trash Collector M-Thur 5:30 am (10h days) Ball Ground $11/hr Direct Hires
• DIRECT HIRES / all shifts / Canton & Ball Ground
• *must test, must not score lower than 80%, send profiles to Shawn @ UAC* Payrate for Electrician and Mechanics has changed from $26 to $30 1st shift $2.50 shift differential for weekends and nights
• We are now offering a $1500 signing bonus to new hires that complete their 90 days!
• Laborer 1st Shift 6am-4pm M-T needed$16.00/hour Duties: Mow grass, maintain grounds, general clean up, assembly. Other duties upon request.
• Utility Operator 1st Shift 6am-4pm (4) needed$18.00/hour Duties: Cutting, sanding, QA line and movement of material. Operating automated saws to fabricate cut-to-size stone products (slabs, headstones, project pieces). Operating forklift and cranes to move material.
• Utility Operator 2nd Shift M-T 3pm-1am Will train on 1st shift. Pay rate is $18.00 until moved to 2nd shift. (2) needed $19.00hr
• Duties: Cutting, sanding, QA line and movement of material. Operating automated saws to fabricate cut-to-size stone products (slabs, headstones, project pieces). Operating forklift and cranes to move material.
• Quarry Helper 1st shift (3) needed $16.50/hour (start) once fully trained, $18.00/hour Duties: Operate drills and saws to remove large blocks of marble from open pit quarry.
Ball Ground Office Manager
p: 706.503.5063 x500