When you ask a group of volunteers to put their minds together in strategic thought, you better be prepared for the outcome! The end-result, known as the Chamber’s 2020 Vision, provides a clear image to direct the organization over the course of the next three years and potentially beyond. What transpired from this Strategic Plan Think Tank is real information from real people who believe in the mission of the Chamber and what this organization has done and will do to shape the Cherokee County business climate.
To be the premier comprehensive resource for the Cherokee County business community.
Promote business and the community while expanding the economy and enhancing the quality of life.
WE DEMONSTRATE OUR VALUES:
- A Sense of Family
by connecting business & community, creating viability & value, and cultivating member engagement.
• Be the premier resource for businesses to connect with the community.
• Develop community leaders.
• Encourage spending in Cherokee County.
• Promote Cherokee County as a destination to businesses, individuals, and families.
• Serve as a conduit between businesses, citizens, and community leaders.
• Impact the future of businesses through professional development and sustainable practices.
• Keep Chamber members positively engaged.
• Provide a variety of networking opportunities.
• Offer valuable marketing options.
• Recruit and retain members and advocates for the Chamber.
• Maintain fiscal responsibility.
• Ensure the future vitality of the organization.