Resilient. Tending to recover from or adjust easily to misfortune or change.
Resilient. What your community and your Chamber of Commerce were during and following the uncertainty of 2020.
Replacing the Chamber’s strategic plan, known as the 2020 VISION, is: Going Strong 2022 –
A Two-Year Resiliency Plan.
Your Chamber remains laser focused on the organization’s vision to be the premier comprehensive resource for the Cherokee County business community.
The Chamber’s mission to promote business and the community while expanding the economy and enhancing the quality of life is more vital than ever.
The Chamber volunteers who comprised the think tank that developed this plan believe in both the vision and mission of the Chamber and what this organization has done and will do to remain resilient. Like you, they are people whose livelihoods are impacted by Cherokee County’s business climate. Like you, they are strong.
Stand with us in resiliency by Going Strong!
To be the premier comprehensive resource for the Cherokee County business community.
Promote business and the community while expanding the economy and enhancing the quality of life.
WE DEMONSTRATE OUR VALUES:
- A Sense of Family
by connecting business & community, creating viability & value, and cultivating member engagement.
• Remain an essential resource for businesses to connect with the community.
• Develop community leaders.
• Serve as a conduit between businesses, citizens, community leaders, and elected officials.
• Promote Cherokee County as a destination to individuals, families and businesses.
• Encourage spending in Cherokee County.
• Impact the future of businesses through professional development and sustainable practices.
• Keep Chamber members positively engaged.
• Provide a variety of networking opportunities.
• Offer valuable and relevant marketing options.
• Recruit and retain members and advocates for the Chamber.
• Maintain fiscal responsibility.
• Ensure the future vitality of the organization.