CHAMBER TO HOST WORKSHOP ON DIGITAL SKILLS USING RESOURCES FROM GROW WITH GOOGLE
The Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce is partnering with Grow with Google to assist area business in learning digital skills through a low-cost $10 webinar being held via Zoom at 2 PM on Wednesday, January 26, 2022. This session titled GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH YOUTUBE IN 2022, sponsored by Piedmont Mountainside Hospital, will allow individuals to:
• create and brand a home/channel for their business on YouTube,
• design videos that capture the audience and achieve the goals of the business,
• organize the channel to attract viewers interested in the company’s products/services
• promote the business with video (even to those with short attention spans), and
• stream videos with YouTube Live directed at growing the customer base.
Grow with Google’s goal is to ensure the opportunities created by technology are available to everyone. Since launching in 2017, they have trained more than six million Americans on digital skills. Through a network of more than 8,500 partner organizations–including local libraries, schools, and nonprofits–more people across the country can reach their full potential. To learn more about Grow with Google partners and the available tools and resources, visit google.com/grow.
For more information on this webinar, visit www.CherokeeChamber.com, email Meagan@CherokeeChamber.com or contact the Chamber at 770-345-0400.
The mission of the Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce, a Georgia Certified Chamber of Commerce, is to promote business and the community while expanding the economy and enhancing the quality of life. For more information on the Chamber and its programs, visit CherokeeChamber.com.