City of Holly Springs Small Business Relief Grants Available
The City of Holly Springs has established the Small Business Relief Grant to assist businesses of up to 50 employees with various operational and overhead expenses. The program will be funded by way of a portion of the City’s disbursement of funding via the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act of 2020. These funds are intended to be used by local businesses to deal with the impacts of COVID-19 from March 1, 2020 – July 31, 2020. The maximum grant amount per applicant shall not exceed $5,000. The deadline for submissions is August 26, 2020 at 5 p.m. (Including mail-in applications.)
- Business must be an existing for-profit corporation, partnership, or sole proprietorship.
- Business must be a commercial business located within the City limits of Holly Springs, with a current Occupational Tax Certificate.
- Business must be current on all taxes.
- Business must have 50 or fewer full-time equivalent, W-2 employees (PT employees are counted at a rate of .5).
- Business must have been in continuous operation for a minimum of 1 year prior to March 13, 2020.
- Ineligible Businesses Include: Multi-Level Marketing Organizations, Real Estate Investment Firms (REITS), and home-based businesses.
For more information or to apply visit: http://cms5.revize.com/revize/hollyspringsga/news_detail_T62_R61.php