New COVID-19 drive-thru testing location
Beginning Monday, January 25, COVID testing operations will move from the Woodstock Health Department location to the parking lot of Woodstock First Baptist Church adjacent to Gunnin Road. Please note, this is COVID TESTING OPERATIONS ONLY.
Please see below for detailed information and the link to register for testing:
- COVID-19 testing will now be administered by Mako Medical instead of Georgia Public Health.
- The new drive-thru testing site is located at First Baptist Church of Woodstock, in a parking lot adjacent to Gunnin Road. Please note: entrance to the testing site will need to be made via Gunnin Road.
- Days/Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM until 3:00 PM
- You are only required to pre-register for your test. There are no set appointment times. As soon as you sign up for testing, you can arrive at the testing site any time between 8:00 AM and 3:00 PM that is convenient for you.
- Pre-register for your test at the following link: https://mako.exchange/splash/GAmakotesting/
- Insurance information may be asked for but testing is still “no cost” to the individual