Nuance Salon Job Openings
Licensed Cosmetologist Job Opening
($1000 SIGN-ON BONUS)
We are seeking a Licensed Cosmetologist with 1+ years of prior industry experience to join our team at Nuance Salon, conveniently located in Roswell, Georgia. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the beauty industry and be up-to-date with hair trends, possess excellent communication and customer service skills, and demonstrate excellence in fundamental hair cutting and coloring techniques!
- Perform haircuts, blowouts, styling, and coloring services according to client preferences.
- Provide hair treatments to address client-specific needs.
- Communicate effectively and consult with clients to understand their beauty goals.
- Stay updated on the latest beauty products and trends and be able to provide professional advice/recommendations.
- Provide exceptional customer service to ensure clients’ comfort and satisfaction throughout their salon experience.
- Receive a $1000 sign-on bonus
- 50% commission
- Paid vacation time
- Freedom and flexibility in scheduling and prices.
- Discounts on salon services and products.
- Marketing and advertising efforts done by the management team to help you attract more clients.
- Optional insurance coverage for Disability, Cancer, and Life Insurance through Aflac.
- Must hold an active Georgia Cosmetologist License
- Currently working in the beauty industry
- 1+ years of experience in the salon or beauty industry
- Strong hair cutting and color skills.
- Client-focused with a strong desire to provide exceptional service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced salon environment.
- Knowledge of industry trends and products (colors, hair styles, make-up).
- Adhere to salon safety and sanitation protocols.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
At Nuance, we are committed to creating an inviting and uplifting atmosphere where both our team members and clients can thrive. We empower our clients through personalized solutions that go beyond trends, and ensure that each client leaves feeling empowered and confident. If you are a passionate and experienced cosmetologist looking to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply and become a part of our team.
Front Desk Coordinator / Assistant Salon Manager Trainee
Requirements and skills
- Front desk coordinator/ receptionist experience.
- Beauty industry experience preferred
- Customer service experience
- Be up-to-date with hair trends (e.g. colors and styles) or willing to learn
- Basic knowledge of Excel/Word.
- Record-keeping skills
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage shifts and appointments
- Manage social media and able to make posts
- Licensed in Cosmetology, Beauty, Esthetician or relevant fields is a plus but not required.
Job Duties include:
- Opening and closing Salon·
- Answering the phones
- Scheduling appointments for the stylists
- Maintain clean work environment
- Post on social media
- Create flyers for promotions
- Assist in Salon management
- Competitive salary
- Some flexibility in your schedule (35-40 a week)
- Paid vacation
- Discounts on hair products
- Discounted or free beauty services
For more information: