The $hop Cherokee campaign is a Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce program to support local businesses. The $hop Cherokee mission is to encourage our community to spend locally and save jobs.
Who does $hop Cherokee support? Everyone! When you support local businesses, our entire community benefits. Businesses and individuals can support the $hop Cherokee Campaign by:
- Purchasing goods and services locally, wherever possible.
- Supporting our community through charitable contributions.
- Encouraging family, friends, vendors, customers and associates to $hop Cherokee.
- Hire local residents, whenever possible.
Why Should You $hop Cherokee?
- Purchases made locally contribute to the fund for city & county provided services, including schools, police, fire, senior services, libraries, street maintenance, street lights and parks.
- Buying locally helps creates job in our community.
- Buying locally improves our economy and the economic environment for all businesses.
- Spending locally means that your sales tax dollars will be re-invested in our community.
- Investing in our local businesses makes those businesses able to nurture our community through donations to community causes and organizations.